Sign in to follow this  

Who do you think deserves to be put on the throne...

Hi all a subject today has made me think about people who have helped me out.I was thinking about the take abreak mag where they put someone on the throne and someone in the stocks.So who do you think has helped you or been there enough to be put on throne and who do you think needs putting in the stocks.????

I would put my other half on the throne,he has done so much for me.He has had a lot to cope with since i have been diagnosed with my disibillity.He does loads around the house because im often to tired to do things.And he has worked so hard even done extra jobs to make money for our wedding.

I would put my uncle on the stocks for being the worst uncle when it comes to my hangovers.He teases me and scruffs my head up.And when i bought a top other week and i asked him what he thought.He say it is alright do they have anymore so i can buy my mum one.

cheeky thing...charlie x