The New Sheffield Graffiti Thread

that would be tremendose. i owe gastro a can because of his splendid beard.

LOL@that!!!

yes but im the only one with a virtual beard, does that not even merit a bottle of fanta fruit twist?

It appears our artistic friends have been busy spraying their fantastic work across the shop fronts of Eccy Road. There's NERO & BUM and other great works. Go take a look! It wont be there long

its been there ages, will probably stay there for a while too until its painted over.

I think this stuff is new- its across the windows of some of the shops towards Hunters Bar

oh right, not noticed that then - lots of NERO on eccy road though.

Yea, EFIT has took some bleedin chances around there aswell, and the almighty BOMZ.

I think this stuff is new- its across the windows of some of the shops towards Hunters Bar

Saw that last night - it's a mess, it really is. That's what makes people angry about graffiti.

http://www.drunkenfist.com/img/art/graffiti_art/walls/target_react_aves_nero_rath.jpg

3rd one alongs NERO, hes brilliant at what he does, despite your comments. Theres no point in being angry with graffiti, words colours letters combinations are seen thousands of times a day, why does NERO make it any different?

If by brilliant you mean spray painting over other peoples property without permisson in the name of art, which is illegal then I would have to disagree.

Graffiti is illegal, simple. Something that seems to go over the heads of most brain-dead idiots who participate.

Official graffiti is another matter, but that’s not why many do it, its to do with the buzz of getting away with it.

Well Banksy gets praised for vandalising things. If you put him to jail ill stop......