The all things tattoo megathread

Please read my above post and stop this conversation.

Feeline Tattooing - Hunters Bar :-)

Not that Fiona and the gang need any promoting mind....:hihi:

Yep you can, and at only 16 years old at Firth Park! Right along your hand where you can regret it after only 2 weeks- but be stuck with it for life! And you don't even need to show any i.d! Wonderful!! :mad:

It's illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18, period.

A parent cannot give permission for a tattoo artist to break the law.

Nobody can give someone else permission to break the law or every bank robber would have a note from his mum to say it's okay to rob a bank...

Tattooing under age can be seen as assualt on a minor, but usually it's a £100 fine that's handed out.

unfortunatly Eternal Ink that you refer to has closed. a real shame coz I had some beautifull work done by a guy called Dave there. wonder if he still tattoos? Id like some more.

Sorry fella, I'm retired from tattooing now.

Doesn't sound like much more than an hours work to me. Andy (formerly of Body Art and Alter Image) is currently tattooing from the chiropody shop in Walkley and is charging just £20 an hour for ALL work!! It's appointment only but you can get him on 07904 708354.

Don't be fooled by the price, he's really good, he's done most of mone, but because he's not paying any rent on a studio at the moment and he's looking to build his client base back up after a couple of years break, he's prepared to work at a fraction of high street prices!

this the same Andy that had steel city tattoos?

I want this but where??? I have a band on one wrist and two tattoo's on my other wrists..

Skull Dices StarsTattoo Design

I want this but where??? I have a band on one wrist and two tattoo's on my other wrists..

Skull Dices StarsTattoo Design

Rib cage.

:)

YO. I'm wondering what the best place in sheffield is for tattooing, especially for designing tattoos on request. I got a really crappy tattoo done a few years ago at that place that's now closed down in broomhill and I'm wondering if I can find someone who can take a look at it and try to make it into something decent looking :/ It's nothing major, just a little sun on my ankle, but the dude totally screwed up cus he hand drew it and one of the curly sun spikes is in the opposite direction of all others and it seems pretty hard to work with :/ ANYWAY any suggestions for places who do design stuff would be awesome. Affordability would also be awesome if possible since I've put this off for three years cus I'm dead broke haha.

THANKS,

Lynne

mystic inks in woodhouse have done 'cover ups' before - nice bloke who runs it too

Threads merged.

Dave is my main man at Van Shaicks (Hillsborough and Firth Park)

Brilliant tattooist, done all of mine and im back tomorrow to have a big japanese Koi piece done on my leg :D