The all things tattoo megathread

try inkmaster at killamarsh,ian and steve,guaranteed to be looked after,hilarious if you get in on a saturday when they are both working,better double act than morecambe and wise,the only trouble is you dont know if its a wind up or not,reasonably priced too. wifes had a few done by steve,one by ian,had no problems at all,except trying to stifle her chuckles as they recounted past glories.

Had one done at Inkmaster (Killamarsh) last night, not sure if it was Ian or Steve but very pleased with the result. Nice hygienic studio too.

i had a backpiece started at imperial tattoo some years ago,but the bloke doing mine decided to rip off the owner and him and his girlfriend who pierced me got thrown out,so i never got it finished,does anyone know if its true the owner got shot and killed in america??? as for looking at photos of a tattooists work,the bloke at designer skin had the same photos as imperial,so things aren,t always what they seem.

nah i used to know the guy who ownes imperial on the wicker his name was pete wild. he went to america to do tattooin and did get shot but that wasnt wat killed him tho. he died bout three yrs ago in a biking accident. he also did tattoin from home. RIP pete

Had one done at Inkmaster (Killamarsh) last night, not sure if it was Ian or Steve but very pleased with the result. Nice hygienic studio too.

if he had a beard,its steve, the older taller bloke is ian,steve does really fine lines,ians are a little heavier. my wife prefers steve because he,s got smaller hands????? hope he,s only tattooing her!!!!!

another 1 of my mates owns two tat shops 1 in conisborough and 1 on burngreave called lab13 he is really good and well priced. i have numerous tats off him so when i get time i will post some pics on here for u.

Is it soski ?

i had one done a steel city, one done at the firth park and one done in ecclesfield. so far the best was lee at firth park.

sadly hes no there now but theres a van shieks who hopefully will be doing two more in jan.

As everyone says, keep it moisturised and see how it is. if it's still not up to scratch go back. as velvert girl said anywhere decent will do you a free touch up.

i didn't really add much did i? oh well.... :)

Hope it turns out alright. Don't know that much about that place on london road but some of the stuff it says on its sign amuses me.

IF you ever fancy a tattoo or professional advice on all tattooing and body piercing practices.contact lab13.or dn12 tattoo studios

http://www.lab13studios.co.uk.