Niche Nightclub - What about it?

LuckyR

• 2 months later...

I've been to niche a few times but didn't find it intimidating at all. I had a good laugh but yes, there are a few scallies and bad boys looking for trouble and it isn't somewhere I'd go on a regular basis.

Having said that, I've had more trouble off ********s in republic and leadmill (including bouncers) than I did in Niche....

Niche is a great venue, although there are always a few there that look a bit shady. Quality music and great atmosphere generally, plus I've seen a lot more trouble at clubs like gatecrasher, zero and kingdom. Only ever seen trouble in niche once and this was just a flying punch, didn't go any further.

Just not a place for pulling really, more dancing till it hurts! Just don't forget to wear comfy shoes or else blisters could be a problem if you like to party hard.

• 4 weeks later...

are you lot on GLUE?

Niche is a hole, full of the chav elite (for elite read S**TE). The place is filled with "gangta" wannabies and dealers spoling for a fight.

Its raided every weekend, the only amazing thing about the place is that it hasn't been closed down yet.

Archived