Sign in to follow this  

Tony Blair - The best Prime Minister Great Britain has ever had?

Originally posted by Yorkie

Yes it is being nasty - and arrogant.

As arrogant as claiming that New Labour are all things sweetness and light and branding anyone who complains a Tory puppet??

People of any age have views.

The idea of a forum is to air those views.

Its also a good way to air evidence for those views - your views seem to be of the simple, dogmatic almost religious type that have no logical backing and so can stand no analysis or criticism...

Mod: Yorkie, please stay on-topic and contribute properly to the threads. You're trolling!

Originally posted by Tony

Mod: Yorkie, please stay on-topic and contribute properly to the threads. You're trolling!

What does trolling mean - and are you just another Tory trying to abuse me ?

Originally posted by evildrneil

Its also a good way to air evidence for those views - your views seem to be of the simple, dogmatic almost religious type that have no logical backing and so can stand no analysis or criticism...

My views are my views. Pity you can't dictate what I must think. Nobody is forcing you to respond. Let me know what the Tories have done for you in Sheffield - I might vote for them.

What does trolling mean - and are you just another Tory trying to abuse me ?

Mod: Sigh...Yorkie, I'm a SF moderator who is asking you to play nice. Please don't get yourself banned.

Originally posted by t020

Tony Blair is a Tory leading a Labour government, and that's why it's so hard for the Conservatives to beat him into opposition.

You're right - I think I've fallen in love with him.

Mod: Sigh...Yorkie, I'm a SF moderator who is asking you to play nice. Please don't get yourself banned.

Why should I be banned ?

Are you a neutral, fair minded mod or tainted with Toryism ?

There is no point in claiming you are a mod tony, Yorkie doesnt appear to be able to tell the difference between a staff warning and a "personal threat" and reality and dream world.

Why should I be banned ?

Are you a neutral, fair minded mod or tainted with Toryism ?

The Ban is on it's way. You seem to prefer it in the open Forum rather than responding to PM's so I'll just leave this note here.

Cloooooooooooooooooooosing this padfest!