Does anyone know where I can buy a minidisc player / recorder from in Sheffield?

Does anyone know where I can buy a minidisc player / recorder from in Sheffield? I know it's a bit of a long shot, and I have put an ad in the wanted section if anyone has one for sale. Mine has just gone, and I'd like one urgently.

Thanks in advance

prob best off trying "cash convertors" and places like that. there one on pinstone st in town, i've seen em in there before.

I have a fully working Sony separates MD player-recorder lying around. Open to offers on it. It's and MDS-JE520.

One popped up on Freecycle last night actually- there's been no 'taken' message since then, so I don't know whether it's been sent to its new home yet.

I'm sure they'll be one for sale in that shop on High Street with the bright red front.

saw one in house of fraser, meadowhall. not the best looking but it was really cheap. if it's still there it was on a bottom shelf below the flat screens.

I'm sure they'll be one for sale in that shop on High Street with the bright red front.

No there won't, as they don't sell audio equipment.

Try Richer sounds in Broomhill. Brilliant for all audio stuff.

I have a minidisk walkman/recorder MZ-R50 (with loads of disks) - currently gathering dust waiting for me to put it on ebay - PM me with an offer if you're intrested.

I have a top of the Range Sony NETMD portable player that i don't use any more if you're interested. MZ-N1 or soimething similar. Silver, remote commander, USB charging + interface cable. Download mp3s direct to MD. PM if want more infop/pics etc