Sign in to follow this  

Super make it sweep

I think it is safe to say that many children nowadays are extremely disrespectful to adults and the communities in which they live. It is arguable that one of the reasons for this is the amount of time they have on their hands - especially at this time of year.

Many years ago children, some as young as four, were forced to work up chimneys for twelve hours a day. Oddly the children of this age had a much healthier attitude to adults. Not many of them went around swearing and they refered to adults as 'Guvnor'. This was all stopped when some liberal do-gooders deemed it as barbaric and sadly began the long decent into the sort of lawlessness that enchanting periodicals like The Sun draw to our attention daily.

So I am thinking of setting up a scheme where we would force children into this sort of hard labour. As many of us no longer use our chimneys I am thinking of using the two massive chimneys just out side meadowHall. If my calculations are correct I believe each one could hold about one thousand children. Or One thousand five hundred under 5s. The children would be encouraged to sweep out the chimnesy for twelve hours daily instead of shoplifting or blowing up phone boxes or whatever our young folk get up to these days. If successful the scheme could be extended to other power stations around the country.

Other projects include getting ponys back to their natural environment; underground and war with Germany.

I trust I can count on your support!

I suggest better parenting

Originally posted by miniminch

Other projects include getting ponys back to their natural environment; underground and war with Germany.

I trust I can count on your support!

Yep. I vote we smash all these new-fangled machines putting people out of work

The only trouble with this is, not everyone on here gets irony.

Originally posted by Snook

I do :)

I have it delivered fortnightly.

Originally posted by Snook

Too right. Get them ironing. That'll keep 'em busy.

Irony....like brassy or steely....:-)

(Courtesy of Baldric)

Perhaps we could make use of some of the runaway kids to help get around the current bus problems.

Rickshaws!

Joe :-)