1. 1. What's your favourite?

• Walkers
    • Mcoys
    • Seabrook
    • Hoola Hoops
    • Nik Knacks
    • Supermarket own brand
    • Other

If you ever go camping and need to start a really good campfire then take with you a few bags of crisps.

Pringles and doritos both go up like a house on fire and burn for quite a long time, but be careful of the dripping plastic effect. That stuff burns and burns.

Walkers and the other brand names burn really fiercely but do not last long.

Shop brands tend to burn really crap - soggy crisps - but once they get going they burn for ages.

What's all that got to do with anything? Imagine what you are putting into your stomach. I'll stick with chocolate thanks.

Dragon

Reckon the fire brigade ought to take special precautions when attending fires where crisps may be involved.

They always ask if there are solvents or chemicals in the building but never - "How many bags of crisps do you have in there?"

Was experimenting and some burning yuk dripped from a pringle I was burning. That stuff is worse than napalm. Even when the flame goes out the stuff carries on melting its way through anything it comes into contact with.

And I heard once that you are supposed to eat crisps. Not likely!

Dragon