Where to go aged 40+

flyinghaggis

Im In Your Fair City On Saturday 11/11(im Attending Remembrance Sunday On 12/11. )im A Scottish Soldier(bw) On Wrong Side Of 45, Dressed In Uniform(kilt Ect). Im Single If You Know What I Mean.i Like A Nice Drink- Not Too Noisy.i Like Women 40 -ish. Im In A Posh Hotel But Dont Want To Go Back Too Early. So; Kilt(do Door Staff Object) Drink , Women . Oh; And No Hassle.

Where Should I Go? Sensible Advice Please..ive Heard You Sheffielders Are Good People

Personally mate I would not walk around in yer kilt unless you want to be the kickin force for the chav fraternity..They do not like anyone who is slightley different, bless them they know no better.....I am 42 and still have a good night around the pubs and clubs on Division St and West St..There will definately be women your age around somewhere along the line...We are great folk in Sheffield and a Scottish accent will certainly go down much better than an English accent in Scotland...Have a good time and remember the English are not all bad

There's quite a few decent pubs ( as opposed to bars) just round the edges of the city centre with quite mixed age ranges that might be worth looking in - The Bath, Dog & Partridge, Red Deer, Fagins, Devonshire Cat etc

I'd second that, and ignore the rest of the above...

Archived