DJ Dexter back in Sheffield

Anyone else seen that UG are launching a new night at DQ? (or rebranding the old UG Sessions anyway)

Opening night is October 6th with the leg-end DJ Dexter - missed him last time he was here, can't wait :D

Saw Dexter last year when he was at Sharkeys. Look forward to this :thumbsup:

Now Den!

Yeah Dexter-for all those who dont know, the main man of The Avalanches is going to be launching UG's new night here at DQ, calling it BUG...

The music policy covers, well, hip-hop to house, breakbeat to broken beat, retro to techno.. Which will ensure a massive party spirit..

The launch night is on Friday 6th October and its only £5! all other nights cost £2, as usual..

Wicked! :thumbsup:

Yes.. Yes it is.. :D

Anyone who might not know what we're on about:

Here's a blast from the past

Awesome.. If you haven't seen him live I promise he's amazing and his brother is playing too.. We're talking some full on four decks two mixers shenanigans folks :thumbsup:

Hello! Just wondering if I need to buy tickets in advance for Dexter, and if so, where? I'm really looking forward to it (so cheap!) and don't want to turn up and be unable to get in.

Thanks,

Lauren

Details will be available when the flyers come out soon :)

Keep checkin the UG site for more info.. There'll only be about 300 spaces though guys.. Am v v excited :D

There's a link to the website here:

www.dqsheffield.com

If you look in the 'contact us' section you'll find a nifty map you can click on (this gives you a proper street map).

I'm keeping the promotion quite low key for all the nights guys, we're a bit off the beaten track, which means we have an amazing, diverse crowd of music lovers in here each night. Music is at the heart of everything we do, I'm not gonna send a million people out to hassle everyone with flyers, if you love to dance we'd love you to come :thumbsup:

Love Matt :D