What do you need to sign up for a Cineworld Unlimited Card?

bandit

if you pay for a whole year, then you just need your credit card. If you want to pay monthly by DD then you need recent utility bill and other id.

The muppet that was 'helping' me, initially insisted that I needed id, but wouldn't accept my driving licence, as it could have 'any' address on it ! That said, he was new and the manager finally sorted him out, after I suggested that we call him over.

It's a shame that they are not showing as many art-house type films now.

Can you provide a loving home for a rescue kittie ? Rain Rescue Cats

Free/cheap cat neutering please look here Link

yeah i agree it has to be the best £11 a month i ever spend, had my card for bout 6 years ever since Virgin used to own it. It's definately gone downhill tho lately, the toilets for one are awful - dirty and they stink!! If you like your films then the unlimited card is a complete bargain......saw 3 films in one day the other week!! :thumbsup:

if you pay for a whole year, then you just need your credit card. If you want to pay monthly by DD then you need recent utility bill and other id.

The muppet that was 'helping' me, initially insisted that I needed id, but wouldn't accept my driving licence, as it could have 'any' address on it ! That said, he was new and the manager finally sorted him out, after I suggested that we call him over.

It's a shame that they are not showing as many art-house type films now.

It does seem ridiculous that they won't accept a driving license - since it is illegal to have an incorrect adress on it!!

Archived