Sign in to follow this  

Theory test passed.Woo Hoo!!!

Well, as some of you may know, I have recently began taking driving lessons, this has been on the cards for a while, but as my circumstances changed, now it is more important that I pass.

Booked with Dave at AM School of Motoring, had 3 lessons so far, but as I have some knowledge of driving, the lessons are going grand and I'm knocking off the dust and rust and cobwebs!

So, I booked my theory for today, bought all the CD Roms to help me learn and revise for my test.

Got to the test centre, went through everything, did the test and..................

PASSED!!

Pass marks are 30 out 35 questions correct on the Multiple Choice Section and 44 out 75 for the Hazard Perception Section.

I scored 35 out of 35 and 60 out of 75.

So now, if there is anyone on here learning to drive, as I know there are, and they want some instruction aids, then I am selling all the CD Roms. they cost me £9.99 each, and I have had them about a month or so.

They are excellent aids, and really do help, especially the Hazard Perception, which, to be honest, I thought I would have failed that part of the test.

£20 for all 3.

Theory has 2 cd roms as does the hazard perception and the practical has 1 cd.