2006/07 Season predictions WED & UTD

wednesday- relegated- i jsut don't think they will survive this seasno- in my opinion there a weaker team than last season

how do you know that?did you see them last season or this? how did you form your opinion? you should no about bad starts thats why bassett used to to fetch christmas forward.

dont the owls have a song with "E I E I E I O" in? think more apt for yourselves

Ermm no they dont, think they have like 2 songs .

The wendy, the wendy ( repeat 10 times or so until bored to tears )

And that all time classic DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER WENDY

:hihi: :hihi:

Ermm no they dont, think they have like 2 songs .

The wendy, the wendy ( repeat 10 times or so until bored to tears )

And that all time classic DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER DER WENDY

:hihi: :hihi:

na they have the "E I E I E I O UP THE FOOTBALL LEAGUE WE GO......" etc

Ive been looking around the various websites for sunday league football sites for the sheffield leagues and non of then ever give you the the information you require. Like the top goalscorers for example. Or which players scored in a particular game.

I currently administer a website warminsterwanderers.co.uk who currently play in the sunday imperial league and im thinking of expanding that site for people outside the club do get more detailed information on games or scorers ect.

I have set up an ideas section on the forum on that site so if anyone has any ideas or currenlty plays in a league or for a club and you dont get all the information you would like please feel free to post in that forum as i regulaly check this and i can look at your ideas and see what i can do.

Ive been looking around the various websites for sunday league football sites for the sheffield leagues and non of then ever give you the the information you require. Like the top goalscorers for example. Or which players scored in a particular game.

I currently administer a website warminsterwanderers.co.uk who currently play in the sunday imperial league and im thinking of expanding that site for people outside the club do get more detailed information on games or scorers ect.

I have set up an ideas section on the forum on that site so if anyone has any ideas or currenlty plays in a league or for a club and you dont get all the information you would like please feel free to post in that forum as i regulaly check this and i can look at your ideas and see what i can do.

nice 1 james:thumbsup:

Archived