Thinkin of gettin ferrets

they are we have not had to foster yet but may consider it with it coming the breeding season

we keep 1 or 2 inside spooks is in as he is not well he is the one found at aston they are great pets but if you are thinking of it please please do your research as they are not just a normal pet and need some special requirements ie food ect

Yeah we wouldn't get anything unless we were certain we could do our best for them! At the moment, our financial situation is preventing us from adding to our furry family, which is sad, but I don't want to get animals that I can't look after properly, obviously.

I'm still dead curious about the little monkeys though, they are just so gorgeous! And fun, according to everything I've ever heard!

well i will be happy to foster, but only only the fact if they could live inside as my neghbour has a not very nice dog and will eat anything in its path including people lol, so all my animals are inside even my girls ( dogs) dont go outside

we have not had to foster yet but may consider it

ooo if you do ever have to foster i would love to help out :)