Shotokan Karate in Sheffield

Not as yet ..... I'll ask Adam tonight ....

I think we're probably better waiting until everyone's recovered from their current spate of injuries. People were dropping like flies on Monday!

How are the Wednesday classes going, John? Have you had much interest from beginners?

I think we're probably better waiting until everyone's recovered from their current spate of injuries. People were dropping like flies on Monday!

How are the Wednesday classes going, John? Have you had much interest from beginners?

Agree with you there ...... k1 training with broken toes, pulled hamstrings, tonsilitis, dodgy knees etc etc ..... doesn't sound fun ....

As for wednesdays ..... we've had a couple of extra people come along - John (making a total of 3 Johns at the club ...... now that can be very confusing) and Seb; and one or two other enquiries ..... no beginners so far though ....

ps Well done to all at SteelCity Shotokan who passed their gradings last week .... especialy Sarah and her black belt .....

John Hunter,

When are you getting yourself back on this forum? We have easter holidays remember with precious little else to do.

You coming to Cagewarriors on Saturday Night?

John Hunter,

When are you getting yourself back on this forum? We have easter holidays remember with precious little else to do.

You coming to Cagewarriors on Saturday Night?

I'm back .... from outer space .... I just walked in to find that look upon your face ...... tra la la ....

Eh up Farhad ..... thanks for the big up on another thread .... I would like a trip to a cage warriors event .... sometime in the future maybe ....

For all ESA members/instructors ..... there will be an ESA instructors course with Sensei Williams at All Saints on 9th July .....

Looking forward to it ....

For all ESA members/instructors ..... there will be an ESA instructors course with Sensei Williams at All Saints on 9th July .....

Looking forward to it ....

Hi John,

This looks good - do you have any more details? I guess I'd have to be a member of the association to come along though, right?

Hi John,

This looks good - do you have any more details? I guess I'd have to be a member of the association to come along though, right?

Yeh .... I think so .... if it wasn't at our club I might not even be able to train coz it's for 3rd Dans + .....

I'll make a note of what we do though and show some of the stuff ..... Sensei Williams is pretty **** hot like .....

Just to keep you informed ..... as the All Saints school gym (where we usually train) in being used for exams at the mo ..... we are training in the newly built and very plush Sports Hall in the 'Goal' complex which is part of the school .....

6:30 start .....

Just to update ..... since my first post here we have gained a few more karate ka .....

As a future project, we are thinking of starting a second night of training and developing a website to advertise us further .....

Any advice, especially on the website would be gratefully accdepted ....

HI

How often does paul sharpe take classes? he was my sensei over 16 years ago.

HI

How often does paul sharpe take classes? he was my sensei over 16 years ago.

Unfortunately, he doesn't often get down these days as his job (ironically he works at the school) takes so much of his time .....