Limited Time To Investigate Crimes?

Old crimes, rather pointless and wrong to investigate them?

I cannot remember what I did last week, so how can a person defend themselves of a crime that was alledged to have happened 5+ years ago?

Ms Rayner has denied any wrongdoing relating to where she was registered as living after her marriage in 2010.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68677343

Conservative MP for Harwich & North Essex, Sir Bernard Jenkin, was alleged to have attended an event on the Parliamentary estate in December 2020.

Presenter Nicky Campbell said he wept in his wife's arms after a sheriff found a private school teacher abused him and others over a 20-year period.

John Brownlee beat students at Edinburgh Academy with wooden bats and pushed one boy down a flight of stairs during a campaign of physical violence.

Victims described the teacher, now 89, as a "psychopath" and a "sadist".

No I don’t think so mate I would like Mrs Lawrence to get some closure for her Claudia.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, *Wallace* said:

No I don’t think so mate I would like Mrs Lawrence to get some closure for her Claudia.

I don't she will get closure because I think Claudia's father was behind her dissapearence, the same as Linsay Rimer's Step father. :roll:

• Sad 1