Any Place To Repair A Dslr Camera?

Hi does anyone know if there's a place that could repair my Nikon D3000 camera? It's been sent to Nikon, they said the problem is with the SQ unit but it cannot be replaced as it's been discontinued. I can see that second-hand units are available on ebay, but are there any repairmen for cameras nowadays?

Thanks! 🙂
P.S. Harrisons cameras don't do repairs.

Edited by Conte

On 28/02/2024 at 17:27, Conte said:

Hi does anyone know if there's a place that could repair my Nikon D3000 camera? It's been sent to Nikon, they said the problem is with the SQ unit but it cannot be replaced as it's been discontinued. I can see that second-hand units are available on ebay, but are there any repairmen for cameras nowadays?

Thanks! 🙂
P.S. Harrisons cameras don't do repairs.

Only just spotted this post, Johnson's in Glasgow maybe, or Lehmann in Stoke if the camera has a special personal significance.
WEX have a tatty one for £48, which is probably cheaper than any repair. No idea how easy an SQ unit is to fit, but replacement parts are dearer than a  suitable donor camera.
As you've seen, lots on eBay from £35, so again, probably cheaper than most repairs