White Christmas At The Crucible

Went to see the musical last night. Absolutely fantastic.  I'm a proper Grinch and don't really lean in to Christmas and stuff too much, but it was a very enjoyable production.  A great set, lovely costumes along with fabulous acting and singing.

We're lucky to have such brilliant theatres in Sheffield. We'll done Sheffield Theatres again.

8 hours ago, bungleboy69 said:

Went to see the musical last night. Absolutely fantastic.  I'm a proper Grinch and don't really lean in to Christmas and stuff too much, but it was a very enjoyable production.  A great set, lovely costumes along with fabulous acting and singing.

We're lucky to have such brilliant theatres in Sheffield. Well done Sheffield Theatres again.

How long is it on for ? I love live theatre.

11 hours ago, bungleboy69 said:

We're lucky to have such brilliant theatres in Sheffield. We'll done Sheffield Theatres again.

Thank you for your review.

We’re down a week on Tuesday to see it.

Seen some wonderful shows at the Lyceum, Playhouse and Crucible over the years.

Some I can recall:- Stirrings at the Playhouse and Crucible, Hiawatha, Peter Pan 92,  Blues Brothers 99, Sweet Charity 03 Me and My Girl 11, My Fair Lady 12, Oliver 13, Anything Goes 14, Annie get your gun 16.

Despite living a distance away now for over half a century I love returning to Sheffield theatres and watching their productions, even the pantomimes; Oh no you don’t, Oh yes I do!

I even remember Hilda Baker at the Empire!

echo.

Edited by echo beach
  • Like 1