Builder Recommendation

I know how much I depend on recommendations so wanted to share my experience. If you’re looking for a builder, I can highly recommend Whitecliffes. Eric and his team have done many jobs for me over the years, they’ve removed a wall and fitted a new kitchen and floor, they’ve completed a cellar conversion and they’ve recently overhauled a large attic room by creating an ensuite bathroom with velux window, made a walk in wardrobe and usable eaves storage - exceptional replastering throughout. Eric project manages all the work so you don’t have to worry about coordinating plumbers, electricians etc and he offers sound advice - he’s been in the business for decades and knows old houses inside out! His team are a pleasure to have in the house - friendly and dependable. All round a reliable, trustworthy and highly professional team. Highly recommend if you’re looking for a builder!

• Like 1

Thankyou for that.

It's great to hear of work done well, by a decent team, in this day and age of tricksters and cowboys. 

They did quite a bit of work next door they were really happy and all the guys were very friendly even the retriever in the van.