Ford Focus Ved Cost?

It's a Focus Titanium 1 Lt Ecoboost registered March 2018 (56k mileage, on a dealer's forecourt), the last of the 3rd generation, and I can't seem to find the precise road tax amount.

Also, any comments please on the ecoboost engine as I know there has been issues with the cam-belt, apparently in 2018 Ford changed to chain drive, however this might only apply to the 4th gen models?

It's not for me but a friend whose looking to 'upgrade' from her 2003 Focus diesel.

Thanks, gives me an idea, just need to establish the emission ratings.

Edited by carosio

Yes it's £180!!

22 hours ago, carosio said:

It's a Focus Titanium 1 Lt Ecoboost registered March 2018 (56k mileage, on a dealer's forecourt), the last of the 3rd generation, and I can't seem to find the precise road tax amount.

Also, any comments please on the ecoboost engine as I know there has been issues with the cam-belt, apparently in 2018 Ford changed to chain drive, however this might only apply to the 4th gen models?

It's not for me but a friend whose looking to 'upgrade' from her 2003 Focus diesel.

They call that engine eco boom for good reason I'd read up about it not good at all

Yes, I have done some investigation, some say the later ones are better? I personally would not want to own one, perhaps one with extremely low mileage.