Owls U21 Derby Match On Youtube.

iansheff

2 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Poor little Owls kids had to play over an hour with ten baby,s against first team big hitters  ,Hecky was freetened to deearth of having another loss on the cards , Mardy bums they are 

According to newspapers  Wednesday also had squad players involved.

Why not just take it like a Sportsman instead of childish rants?.

Well done Jud on your Sportsmanship.

Edited by Alextopman

14 hours ago, cuttsie said:

Poor little Owls kids had to play over an hour with ten baby,s against first team big hitters  ,Hecky was freetened to deearth of having another loss on the cards , Mardy bums they are 

I saw that Cuttsie and they struggled to beat 10 kids. Think it was Fleck I saw in one pic, defeats the object doesn't it?

8 hours ago, KP Nuts said:

I saw that Cuttsie and they struggled to beat 10 kids. Think it was Fleck I saw in one pic, defeats the object doesn't it?

Yes it's very unfair  ,but our Owls stuck to the principles and fielded the little lads and in the end they put up a good show against seasoned Pro players.  And they only had 10 lads for one hour . 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, cuttsie said:

Yes it's very unfair  ,but our Owls stuck to the principles and fielded the little lads and in the end they put up a good show against seasoned Pro players.  And they only had 10 lads for one hour . 

You also fielded first team squad players or don't you know your team?, as for 10 men that's what comes with breaking the rules.

Can you tell me what principles you're referring to Jud or are you just wallowing in unsportsmanlike self pity?.

Edited by Alextopman