Anybody Remember Ernest Harris In The 60s Young One

Looking to see if anybody remembers my dad he died when i was 3, lived on mauncer at woodhouse, be nice to get some insite on what he was like 

Hope someone answers your post Natalie🙂

Yes i knew him well i was a friend of his i used to take him to the fox at beighton every sunday afternoon i also knew young ernest , He gave all of young ernests mates half a crown when he died pity theres not a few more in woodhouse like him be none of this trouble in woodhouse like it is now. He ran the central club in woodhouse he sorted it out hard man but fare if he said it was raining it was raining smart looking man looked after his mates  no one picked on you if you was a friend of ernests mauncer was  was one a great place to live lot lads off mauncer jim france was one dont take any notice of anyone who says he was a trouble causer he was okay 

Thanks spider, my grandad ernest was very strict we used to sleep at his and he wud take us to central club, black suit red tie and slicked back hair, never new my dad i was 3 wen he died in car crash but im married to a man from beighton, terry eckhardt.

yes new your dad but sme age as your grandad i was born in beighton left when i was 30  but went in fox sunday dinner with old ernest

No im not digger there was a few lads called digger my grandma lived on mauncer mrs outram  daughter lilly think it was number 90 your grandad lived futher round near bottom near jim france fisher man but your grandad didnt go fishing