Wwe At Flydsa Arena 29.4.21, Is It Still On?

MrAllen2K21

Topic.

We have tickets for the WWE Live show at the FlyDSA Arena on the above date, rescheduled from the 7th of May last year. Does anyone know if the show's going ahead on the date? I've checked the Arena website but there's no info on the shows and the Box Office is closed so I can't ring up to find out!

And no, wrestling isn't all "sweaty men in tights hugging each other" and I am NOT a gay for being a fan.

It won’t be going ahead on that date.

Step 2 of the Government’s roadmap states...

”Larger indoor events at 50% capacity”

“Indoor Entertainment Venues”

From 17th May (all being well)

Edited by nikki-red

https://www.sheffieldarena.co.uk/nhs-covid-vaccination-centre

Following the latest Prime Minister's Covid-19 announcement all SCT gyms, leisure centres & golf courses will close until Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. The Arena remains closed for events but is working with Sheffield Teaching Hospitals as a NHS COVD-19 Vaccination Centre allowing the venue to play a small but important role within the Sheffield community.

So as Nikki mentioned, it won't due to the indoor events not being due to start from 17th May at the earliest.