Good News For Somerfield Ecclesall Road Shoppers!

I'ts not owned by Somerfields.

Who is it owned by then?

Who is it owned by then?

I believe, although I could be wrong, that the large company to the side of Sumerfields owns it. It appears to be a head office there and I think it's their land.

fretwell downing owns it i believe

fretwell downing owns it i believe

That's the name I was trying to think of when I said the big building to the side of them, yes they own it.

It is a dump, I live at the top of the hill, and I usually trek to a nicer looking Tesco or Spar.

Who is it owned by then?

Don't know his name he's a friend of mine friend he said he's wanted to build some flats on that bit of land but I think he did'nt get permission. I'll ask next time I see him

I thought it was FD, but fair enough.

I suppose if we really want to know who owns it, it's only £2 to the land registry and we'll get the details.

The whole site is owned by finnegans which is behind fretwell downing. Hope that clears things up for everyone.

The whole site is owned by finnegans which is behind fretwell downing. Hope that clears things up for everyone.

Yes it is owned by Finnegans. I had heard that the whole site was going to be redeveloped with a block of flats over shops below. It hadn't been decided at the time which shops would be underneath, but I've not heard any more since.

Does anyone know what time this is open until on a weeknight? Would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know what time this is open until on a weeknight? Would be greatly appreciated.

Think it's 8pm week nights. :)

It's open till 10 Monday-Friday and 8 on a Saturday. Hope that helps discoelectro. :-)