Anyone know any members of the Perrozzi family?

do clare, julie, paul and another sister who lived on park hill flats and that area ring any bells - apparently thier dad was the owner of the market stall

Never heard of them definatley not related to my uncle who owned the fruit stall

Is Tony Christy/the singer/related to the family?

Yes he married a relative on margarets side

paul is a top blades fan,michelle perozi and her sister went to all saints with bernadette howel,they were lovely looking girls .michelle used to go out with mick etches,i think she married a rich bloke after that.

Annette married Ali Taefi he was Iranian, well rich, but went bankrupt he was featured on the Cook report twice!:roll:

Ali is not bankrupt living as a tax exile in marbella and still stinking rich

Ali is not bankrupt living as a tax exile in marbella and still stinking rich

He did go bankrupt, cos I worked at the solicitors office who dealt with it. He used to do up houses and pay cash in the hand (or not pay) so no wonder he is stinking rich

Any Idea where he is now?

Been Trying to track down my Father since I turned 16. Anything You may know would help Immensely.

Thanks

Have you an address, phone number, or email address for St Vincent de Paul Society, in Sheffield. ? Regards.

Not sure if they have an office in town ? but they are situated on Queens road next door to St Wilfreds church/drop in centre opposite the earl of arundel pub.

one of them had a fruit and veg barrow on dixon lane in the 50's he used to shout 'tomatoes a tanner a pound' i went to school with [i think his son] orlando at st oswalds school on southend road wybourne in the early 50's

The Paul P I knew lived on Fitzwalter Rd & went to Manor Lane school

hello helpneeded who is your father perrozzi or taeffi give me a clue and maybe i can help you.

I know how you feel been looking for my dads relatives.