Racial abuse to a group of women in Attercliffe.

dont you you just love this multi cultural country of our? oops sorry theirs,

oh and by the the way it will get worse

Nothing wrong with having different communities, but when some people forget they are actually in ENGLAND, somethings gone wrong. Why is our flag frowned upon, its absolutely crazy. I think plonking a mosque in the middle of sharrow is more of a statement than putting up a flag! but we're not allowed to shake our heads at that

Don't let people wind you up. You will see a change in this country over the coming few years. People are flag waving as it makes them feel proud and together as a nation. People are starting to stand up to the PC brainwashed nonces. Don't listen to ANYONE who tells you not to fly your flag. I was recently in Europe and the Germans are proud to do it, the French are proud to do it and so are the ENGLISH. The politicians are waking up to this fact and that to start calling people racists so easily from now on will not wash as the last local election results showed that. Since those results Mr Blair came out and said we should all be proud of flying the flag. Even Cameron had his little flag on his bike. Who knows? Even Christmas might make a return and not some other PC name. If England win the world cup you'll see people on the streets showing their feelings for this great country.

It's the people who run this country, not the politicians.

Here's hoping.

Don't let people wind you up. You will see a change in this country over the coming few years. People are flag waving as it makes them feel proud and together as a nation. People are starting to stand up to the PC brainwashed nonces. Don't listen to ANYONE who tells you not to fly your flag. I was recently in Europe and the Germans are proud to do it, the French are proud to do it and so are the ENGLISH. The politicians are waking up to this fact and that to start calling people racists so easily from now on will not wash as the last local election results showed that. Since those results Mr Blair came out and said we should all be proud of flying the flag. Even Cameron had his little flag on his bike. Who knows? Even Christmas might make a return and not some other PC name. If England win the world cup you'll see people on the streets showing their feelings for this great country.

It's the people who run this country, not the politicians.

Here's hoping.

I saw Cameron with a flag on his bike. I would like to put one on mine, but havn't because I have to cycle home through an asian area and have to admit I'm frightened that I could become a target as a result.

I saw Cameron with a flag on his bike. I would like to put one on mine, but havn't because I have to cycle home through an asian area and have to admit I'm frightened that I could become a target as a result.

Do it and be proud it's not racist. You're not harming anyone.

If you start giving out verbal abuse to any minorities then you deserve and would probably get a kicking.

If you are scared then that's a shame and something must be done.

Fly the flag dude.

pity you couldnt drive through in a ......tank

I blame the PC Brigade, I mean seriously, you only have to so much as look sideways at a coloured person and they scream racial abuse from the fuffing rooftops, but if the coloureds do it to us, nothing is said cos they don't want to upset them :rant:

People have looked sideways at me and I have never screamed racial abuse from the fuffing rooftops. whats your point?

the point is, if i beat you up its racist as i'm white, and it was a racist attack,

if you beat me up its a fight what happen between 2 men, as the papers would say,

the reason being is the goverment and papers are scare of being racist

why on earth would radio 1 ban any song containing the word ENGLAND,

cos it will cause a stir in wales and scotland......

what f-ing bulls**t...............!

the point is, if i beat you up its racist as i'm white, and it was a racist attack,

if you beat me up its a fight what happen between 2 men, as the papers would say,

the reason being is the goverment and papers are scare of being racist

why on earth would radio 1 ban any song containing the word ENGLAND,

cos it will cause a stir in wales and scotland......

what f-ing bulls**t...............!

Crap, its not as black and white as that (no pun intended). Personally what I find offensive is people always thinking that I will find things offensive. That is how racial hatred starts.

People have looked sideways at me and I have never screamed racial abuse from the fuffing rooftops. whats your point?

sideways is the only way I dare look at you since you promised to show me your ginger cuffs ;):D

sideways is the only way I dare look at you since you promised to show me your ginger cuffs ;):D

Apart from when you are walking through an airport door, you might be going to Bangkok :hihi:

Crap, its not as black and white as that (no pun intended). Personally what I find offensive is people always thinking that I will find things offensive. That is how racial hatred starts.

yea but that is what this media and goverment are doing, ya cant really denied that!

personally i dont give a rats asre whether people of a different skin colour think i'm being racist, i know i'n not,

my mate asian and he takes **** out of me saying he doesnt need to go on sunbed cos is tan is better than mine, i tell to go run is corner shop...........

its all banter until the media and goverment get involved.

if they had run the country better it wouldn be as racist as it is now

the goverment and media in turn cause most of the racism...!