Blades v leeds

28 minutes ago, bendix said:

It's odd how this thread was full of dirty Leeds cliches before the match, but you have totally ignored how McGoldrick got away with a horrific red card challenge, and your other lad should have gone off for a second yellow card before half time.

It was an even game.  You tried to muscle Leeds out of the game, but in the end a patched up Leeds team missing half a down first-team regulars were still too strong.

Is this like some American football talk? "first down and ten", something like that? 

24 minutes ago, Grappler said:

Is this like some American football talk? "first down and ten", something like that? 

Sorry.  Should have been half a dozen first teamers.    

7 minutes ago, bendix said:

Sorry.  Should have been half a dozen first teamers.    

Ah ok, I get it now.  None of us like our team losing, but a scrappy 1-0 with a gifted goal happens sometimes. 

I would have been happy to come away with a point.  You have a strong side.  Yes, the goal was a gift, but sometimes the luck goes with you, sometimes it goes against.  

This is a horrible league. I will take all the points I can get, irrespective of how they are grinded out.