Kingdom Contacts

Who knows........!!:hihi:

Do you 'know'? ;)

hahaha noooooo. Honestly, i actually dont!!:gag:

yes i heard it had a ghost, freind of mine used to work there a few years ago

Little bit of advice.....don't make it so obvious that free drinks are available at Kingdom because they will stop doing them!!!!!

Just smile nicely at the men in suits, and they might be feeling generous!!!!:gag:

what men in suits

In bars or clubs, the managers, (Ie. the people who authorize your free drinks) are usually the people in suits!

Exactly, if you keep your eyes peeled, there should be one on the fromt door and at least 2 inside!!!!:thumbsup:

is it not better meeting a fit bloke in there and getting them to buy you a drink instead of flirting with suits for a drink

It's your birthday... surely your friends should be getting their hands in their pockets for a few drinks!

Also, you'll probably struggle to have a good time if you're only going to drink when drinks are free... can't be much fun standing their refusing to get your hand in your pocket.

The words "classy" and "bird" should never appear together it's contradictory and even worse in a thread trying to blag free drinks!

Exactly, if you keep your eyes peeled, there should be one on the fromt door and at least 2 inside!!!!:thumbsup:

Actually the manager there is a top bloke very approachable.

Actually the manager there is a top bloke very approachable.

i went on sunday with my friend, she lost her phone the manager was so helpful we got it back as well, could not belive it, just forgot to take his numberx

is it not better meeting a fit bloke in there and getting them to buy you a drink instead of flirting with suits for a drink

FIT BLOKES IN KINGDOM????

Please advise when, that is something Id love to see!!!! :hihi: