Excessively loud motorbike/ moped Hillsborough/Worrall S6 Area

hopefully the police have gone and knocked on the door of the dimwits who made the posts as well

His profile is still live 'cause I remember his name. :loopy: What a moron

A 50cc moped making enough noise to keep folk awake. By gum, even without any exhaust whatever 50cc mopeds in my m/cycling days would not have been as loud as a bumble bee in a jam jar. Seems that moped engines have had a makeover these days, Ferrari tuned?. Angel1.

Must admit I had a 250cc twin two-stroke Ariel Arrow fitted with expansion chamber (race style) exhausts and it would have put that moped to shame. Nowadays I like peace and quiet like most on here.

I can't believe there's somebody on the police FB page calling those who complain "snitches" and threatening to key cars?!

Well that comment will be ignored and ridiculed, as everyone reporting these problems aren't subject to the ridiculous notions of 'snitching' favoured by 15 year old boys who have seen too many movies, before they grow up.