I'm Going to The World Cup...Any Suggestions?

me and me mates have got tix for the sweden game!!! F*U*C*K*I*N*G COME ON!!!

get your self over to bravaria down near munich - thats where we will be for the rest of the cup - fit birds, loads of cheap beer and guraneteed sun!:thumbsup:

I've got tickets to this one aswell, we are travelling down on the Monday and coming back wednesday, should be a riot... :thumbsup:

save your money and spend it on something more usefull, because we all know that england wont win the world cup we havent got any footballers good enough to win it. you can tell I am not a keen football supporter I will not have any england flags in my house or any sheffield wednesday or sheffield united flags. now if it was for tennis or golf then we would have all the flags or even the badminton horse trails which we do support especially the horses but then I could be winding people up or could I.

save your money and spend it on something more usefull, because we all know that england wont win the world cup we havent got any footballers good enough to win it. you can tell I am not a keen football supporter I will not have any england flags in my house or any sheffield wednesday or sheffield united flags. now if it was for tennis or golf then we would have all the flags or even the badminton horse trails which we do support especially the horses but then I could be winding people up or could I.

Show a little support for you country and if you can't then don't show your ignorance of the sport by posting that crap about not having good football players, we have the best chance this year than since the '66 final.

Go and wash your range rover or polish your cutlery :loopy:

me and me mates have got tix for the sweden game!!! F*U*C*K*I*N*G COME ON!!!

get your self over to bravaria down near munich - thats where we will be for the rest of the cup - fit birds, loads of cheap beer and guraneteed sun!:thumbsup:

I'm gutted that I can't get tickets for the Sweden match as I live so close to Cologne stadium :cry:

Will have to make do with watching it in the beergarden though :D

Oh dear oh dear, more football bashing bigkev . . . . it's pleasing to note that, finally, our country seems to be uniting across cultural and religious divides to support a team that means somethig to nearly everyone in the country, unfortunately, as in all things, there is a small minority that is trying to spoil the party (Alex Ferguson among them!) . . . .

Shame on you bigkev, shame . . . .

I've got tickets to this one aswell, we are travelling down on the Monday and coming back wednesday, should be a riot... :thumbsup:

its gonna be mental!! im sooooo excited - got my basil faulty step down to a tee!!

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

If your of ethnic origin, watch where u go!

and dont mention the N(azi) word.. :hihi:

I'm gutted that I can't get tickets for the Sweden match as I live so close to Cologne stadium :cry:

Will have to make do with watching it in the beergarden though :D

we are staying at the station backpacker place - is it as dodgy as quentin tarrantinos hostel??? As if i care - IM GOING TO THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!

got my basil faulty step down to a tee!!

Let me know where you're going to be when you perform this. I want to have front row viewing when they cart you off to the nearest cell. :hihi:

Seriously, have fun when you're over by all means but DO take the warnings seriously about taking the michael out of the Germans. Wouldn't want you to miss the matches. ;)

we are staying at the station backpacker place - is it as dodgy as quentin tarrantinos hostel??? As if i care - IM GOING TO THE WORLD CUP!!!!!!!!

Not heard of the place but I can find out for you.