Anyone got a Nokia 6280?

I am thinking of going on contract for the first time and have fell in love with the new Nokia 6280, but before i go and do it im wanting to know what the phone is like....

...??? ta :thumbsup:

Hi. I just got the Nokia 6280 last week. I like it. no problems so far.

easy to use. happy so far!

mp3 player, cool.

I don't use it but do work for a phone company, so I can tell you what I think at least.

Personally speaking, I don't like Nokia phones, but I do think this is one of their better ones. It's got an absolutely fantastic camera (2MP 1600x1200 pixels), and the screen sizze is massive. The MP3 player is great and the memory can be upgraded by buying larger cards to hold more songs.

And you can play 3D Rally against other people via bluetooth, if you care about that sort of thing!

I know people who have sold their Ericsson W800i phones (which I think are amazing) to buy this one.

i'd go for it.

I might get something like this when my contract's up for renewal next April... Toss up between this or the 6230i.

I hate Sony Ericcson phones, and no that is nothing to do with my alleged allegiance to all things Microsoft before some wise guy starts, I just don't like the phones having had 2 of them in the past with varying levels of compatibility to my hearing aid without having to use a clunky, cumbersome and expensive induction loop system, whereas Nokias have always worked perfectly straight out of the box.

ive had this phone for a few months now, got it early as iv been with my service provider a while! it is a good phone and takes fantastic photos! sound quality and accesories are fantastic too. i say go for it!

hope this helps, Charlie

to be honest, i wanna buy it, but its on the 3 network... Does any1 recommend it? (3 network)

I wouldn't recommend you go onto 3, to be honest. I've heard nothing good about them, and whenever I call people on that network the signal is so bad that I wished I'd not bothered.

I'm sure I remember reading a while ago that they have started using the O2 network to carry their signals, but I am not sure how true this is or if it helped the problem.

Thanks, think im defo gonna go and get one now lol

btw *ryan* dont buy it on 3, u can get it on Vodaphone and T- mobile upto now, i would defo reccomend you do NOT go on 3

Thanks, think im defo gonna go and get one now lol

btw *ryan* dont buy it on 3, u can get it on Vodaphone and T- mobile upto now, i would defo reccomend you do NOT go on 3

Cheers! Prefrably i want PAYG as need to spend less.. But only on 3 :( So looks like ill have to get a sony ericsson k750i :rant:

you can get the Nokia 6280 on other networks other than 3 you know! :)