Royal Mail Post

Is anyone else not getting their mail? I have had to make a complaint online to them because i am now expecting atleast 5 letters that was sent 1st class nearly 2 weeks ago and i still havent received them:rant:

Ask the sender first of all that they are definitely using the correct address. And when they say yes, kick off at the Royal Mail.

im still waiting for stuff thats been posted last week, and this morning i got something my mum had posted to me, which came in one of those plastic bags cos it had been damaged in the post :rant:

Ask the sender first of all that they are definitely using the correct address. And when they say yes, kick off at the Royal Mail.

Ive already checked all of that and someone else has also used my address for the driving license to be sent to and they sent it out on the 25th of April and they still havent got it:rant: Royal mail are getting a load of poop

Similar stories here in Manchester. I live on a road which goes through two former boroughs but has the same name throughout its length. The differences, from the Post Office’s point of view, are the Post Codes. But does the Post Office take any notice of Post Codes — NO! My mail goes to the other similar address, and their mail comes to me! We sort it out between us!

Ugh, Royal Mail are useless... I'd call them jobsworths but that's the wrong meaning of the word.

Remember those Thundercats DVDs I was on a rant about the other week? Well the Season 2 set came last Saturday, both copies, the replacement AND the first one that was supposedly "lost", I wouldn't mind but I got hit with a £9.77 customs charge cos of the first one being sent from the US! :rant:

I've since emailed them about the season 1 set, and that was dispatched on Thursday, thought it might come today but there's been no post even though it's Mum's birthday, so that won't come till at least Monday probably, if it doesn't come by end of next week I will be sending a big rant filled letter of complaint to the Postal service for their shockingly bad service.

Just to let y'all know/remind you -- if you get mail that's over 11 days late, Royal Mail will give you £5 to £10 in return for the envelope with the date stamp on it :thumbsup:

Royal Mail's Service Promise

(They also give you 12 first class stamps for mail over 6 days late)

Ugh, Royal Mail are useless... I'd call them jobsworths but that's the wrong meaning of the word.

Remember those Thundercats DVDs I was on a rant about the other week? Well the Season 2 set came last Saturday, both copies, the replacement AND the first one that was supposedly "lost", I wouldn't mind but I got hit with a £9.77 customs charge cos of the first one being sent from the US! :rant:

I've since emailed them about the season 1 set, and that was dispatched on Thursday, thought it might come today but there's been no post even though it's Mum's birthday, so that won't come till at least Monday probably, if it doesn't come by end of next week I will be sending a big rant filled letter of complaint to the Postal service for their shockingly bad service.

The customs charge has nothing to do with Royal Mail, blame the government for charging you to import anything worth over £18.

I'm fed up with Royal Mail though, I think there's been no delivery here for 3 days. It's not that I haven't received any post, but I can't seriously believe that out of 20 flats not one has received even a piece of junk mail in three days. :suspect:

Is anyone else not getting their mail? I have had to make a complaint online to them because i am now expecting atleast 5 letters that was sent 1st class nearly 2 weeks ago and i still havent received them:rant:

I have never had a problem with mail delivery and think for 32p we get a fantastic service.

I have never had a problem with mail delivery and think for 32p we get a fantastic service.
....well said !!!...royal mail give a fantastic service...a letter anywhere in the country for 32p....if people addressed their letters properly they would probably get there faster....wait till these private companies get a foothold and we will all see what a great organisation royal mail is

Iam haveing the same problem now as i did at my last house. Im getting mail some of the times but it has been lost, but when i do get it it goes to the right number house but wrong street and i get the other persons mail, has i live on the drive and the other person im getting mail for lives on the road.

If i was you i ask about if your road name is also a road or drive or avenue ect go to the adress with the same number as your house and ask if they are getting your mail. It lucky that this time and at my last home that i had people that was honest and gave my mail by hand and not opend it and kept it as anything could have happend like fraud.

I've obviously been lucky in that i've never had first class post delayed (except once, with a wrong postcode) and seem to always get it the very next day :)