What's happened to the Sheffield "Foodies Forum" lately?

I dip in to the Sheff Foodies forum quite often, either trying to pick up new recipe ideas, cooking tips, etc - or just out of pure curiosity - but it's all gone very quiet on here lately. Pure tumbleweed!

Is no-one in Sheff eating anything.... cooking anything... or trying anything new these days?? Have we really all exhausted our foodie-favourites and recipe repertoires??

:D

The foodies section will have gone the same way as Sheffield Forum as a whole, much much quieter than it used to be. Some say it's on its way out and they may be right.

We're having a new recipe tonight but the OH is cooking it, so I'll leave him to post about it if he wants to :)

I'm using more of the 'cheffy' forums these days. There doesn't seem much of a scene in Sheffield. Leeds and Manchester are much better foodie wise

Yep. I agree with Taxman. I'm not really cooking or trying much new stuff lately - partly due to lack of time, motivation and inclination - but mostly because I've just plain run out of ideas! Oh dearie me......