Looking for a ragdoll kitten for our family

Hi all,

We have been looking for a ragdoll kitten for a while, but I think it's not easy to find them.I wrote to the owners on the recommended website of ragdolls.They don't have any available kitten at the moment.To many breeders, but no kittens:)Maybe ragdolls are very popular?? Is there any breeder here or do you know any? Thanks

There are 2 beautiful boys for sale on the facebook page "pets for sale in Barnsley/south Yorkshire". Solid pedigrees and after speaking with the owner I can say that she knows her stuff.

If you do contact the owner.......Louise.......please tell her that Carol (off facebook) has pointed you in her direction after seeing your post on Sheffield Forum. :)

Hi, I have joined one of these groups(because there are two of Barnsley/Yorkshire groups) One of them has accepted my request, but I couldn't find this owner yet.There is a white kitten and a dog on their picture? Thanks

No, that isn't the one. It must be the other group and they will accept your request soon. You will see him when accepted. There are 2 boys and they are gorgeous.

Did you manage to get yourself a kitten? ragdolls are beautiful cats :)

No, we couldn't find any yet.We have promised to our children before Christmas time and still looking:)

Hi all,

We have been looking for a ragdoll kitten for a while, but I think it's not easy to find them.I wrote to the owners on the recommended website of ragdolls.They don't have any available kitten at the moment.To many breeders, but no kittens:)Maybe ragdolls are very popular?? Is there any breeder here or do you know any? Thanks

I got my full pedigree seal point ragdoll at the end of November, he's gorgeous, I found 2 local breeders, one in wisewood and one in loxley on petforhomes website, I was able to pick my boy up the same day as he as ready to leave and had not been reserved, this is rare.

Also proper breeders will not let a pedigree ragdoll go before 12/13 weeks of age. And yes they are popular and can be reserved as soon as they are born and people travel the country for them, so you have to be quick. I had been looking for a few months when I found mine.

Make sure you get a gccf or tica registration form/papers with the ragdoll, they are worth every penny. Good luck. :)