Nigel Farage and Trump

and again how would you know, are you suggesting a big brother book of people excluded from voting.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 17:30 ----------

I guess not but by labeling people into group of whatever is an attempt to diminish their views or silence them. Rotherham in case was in the main caused by people scared of being labeled.

My bold=

Rotherham was down to mostly white none Muslims not doing their jobs properly and they hid it under the carpet to hide their own incompetence.

It had naff all to do with not wanting to appear racist.

[/b]

My bold=

Rotherham was down to mostly white none Muslims not doing their jobs properly and they hid it under the carpet to hide their own incompetence.

Yeah right !

[/b]

My bold=

i totally agree with the first bit but their was very much misguided PC correctness as well.

1. i don't think you have classed anyone as a group.

2. How would you know unless you had first hand knowledge. Or do think we should repeat hearsay

3 I feel confident i would challenge anyone causing distress to another

1) Do you think I was/am attempting to silence anyone?

2) I am not making myself clear here - I am suggesting a scenario in which you do know, for example Richard B. Spencer. Do you have any issue calling a self-avowed racist a racist?

3) For that you have my admiration.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 23:24 ----------

Yeah right !

Are you prepared to answer this question yet -

Out of interest, what would you say to an obvious racist?

Yeah right !

You need to do what your signature says. :)

2) I am not making myself clear here - I am suggesting a scenario in which you do know, for example Richard B. Spencer. Do you have any issue calling a self-avowed racist a racist?

An obvious racist is someone who goes to KKK meetings or says the White/black such and such etc or someone who won't serve someone because of the colour of their skin. That's an obvious racist and is quite abhorrent behaviour.

---------- Post added 24-11-2016 at 23:35 ----------

You need to do what your signature says. :)

Funny that because my signature is aimed at people like you.

An obvious racist is someone who goes to KKK meetings or says the White/black such and such etc or someone who won't serve someone because of the colour of their skin. That's an obvious racist and is quite abhorrent behaviour.

Yes I know.

What would you say to someone like that?

1. You never say a statement but you questions are full of innuendoes.

2. Not really but its not a word i have ever used except once, and that did not end well. So say what you mean with out all the question then i can agree or disagree.

Yes I know.

What would you say to someone like that?

I'd probably call them a racist... what would you say to a white/black/Asian man that has paid taxes all his life and can't get a decent paid job because of foreign workers driving the wages down? Would you tell him to vote UKIP because they're the only party that represents him? Or would you tell him to vote labour or Tory because they've put him in that posisition and they'll sort it out?

1. You never say a statement but you questions are full of innuendoes.

2. Not really but its not a work i have ever used except once, and that did not end well. So say what you mean with out all the question then i can agree or disagree.

Can you point out one, single innuendo in any question I have asked?

I am not trying to trap you, I am trying to find out if you think the terms racist/racism have a place in the world.

I most certainly do. But I am concerned that the term is being toxified by the claims that using it has helped fuel Trump and Brexit. I do not want it to be argued into toxicity, because there are racists in the world and they deserve to be labelled as such.

I am not trying to trap you, I am trying to find out if you think the terms racist/racism have a place in the world.

I most certainly do. But I am concerned that the term is being toxified by the claims that using it has helped fuel Trump and Brexit. I do not want it to be argued into toxicity, because there are racists in the world and they deserve to be labelled as such.

I don't think it has a place in the world, so i think we quite agree there.

Of cause there are racists in the world but im not sure what you mean by it

The problem we have is that it's banded about to people who just want the best for people born here that have paid taxes and worked but feel hard done to by the droves of foreign workers that have come here. It's not racist to feel that way and oppose mass immigration. If you live in a 3 bedroom house and pay your way then all of a sudden you have to share that house and pay the same way but get less space and the house becomes less liveable with no sign of fixing it you'd vote Brexit and try to find a solution by sticking two fingers up to your landlord too. Unless you were a lefty of course in which case you'd vote in favour of your landlord and end up with the spare bedroom being taken too and the house becoming an open door policy.