Struggling to get rid of Fleas

I'm having the same problem, everything I've tried to far hasn't worked, flea baths, flea collar, pippette treatmemts, tablet flea treatments, flea combing 2/3 times a day, flea sprays to the dog & the house, flea powder on all the carpets, hoovering at least 3 times a day, sweeping all the wooden floors. And still she has fleas, I'm totally at my wits end. I've just ordered a treatment from VetsUK & Indorex spray so I'll try that an then try the vets if it doesn't work. I don't know where they are coming from, she's now confined to the porch with a piece of Lino for a bed ��. I daren't let her in the garden incase that's where she's getting them from.

She's nearly 10 and this is the first time she's had them, so I know we're lucky from that point of view but I'm tearing my hair out!!! And my mum n dad looked after her for us a few weeks ago (before we knew she had fleas) so they've got them too.

Do you have a cat aswell or just a dog ?

I think my cats were bringing the fleas in, but it was the poor dog who suffered :(

I think my cats were bringing the fleas in, but it was the poor dog who suffered :(

Yeah its usually the case. Cat fleas are harder to get rid of . My dogs have never had fleas since we have had them. And are previous dogs only had them once when they decided to play with a hedgehog. But we have always had wooden floors or laminate . Maybe that makes a difference.