Crosspool Police Station

JBFox

:suspect:

Wouldn't it be cheaper and a whole lot warmer for them if they were to invest in a nice new pair of net curtains for the police station and do their snooping from indoors? :huh:

What if a speeding car driver comes past, they won't have the time to run outside and chase after them, will they?

I have seen this before too. Basically it is being used as a car parking space for the police to sit and do surveillance on the area. I would much rather they sat on Headland Road, where you can see just as much and freed up the space for something the community could use.

Why would they sit on headland road theres nothing much to see from there part from entrance to cemetery an a few houses.

I agree it would be good if there was a little more commercial development around Crosspool. The existing shopping street is good but very limited. I, for one, would support any new venture on principle. If only to avoid another repeat of the public loo to café (very short term) to private dwelling to enlarged private dwelling!

I agree it would be good if there was a little more commercial development around Crosspool. The existing shopping street is good but very limited. I, for one, would support any new venture on principle. If only to avoid another repeat of the public loo to café (very short term) to private dwelling to enlarged private dwelling!

Why would anyone want to live there in the first place

You mean Crookes. You are getting far too obvious now.

Your comment is irrelevant to my thread. My thread is to discuss the possibility of a retail unit on Lydgate Lane. You may have your own opinions on the geography of Sheffield, however you are in-accurate and your opinion is off the subject of the matter.

If you do not wish to discuss the retail unit at the site of Crosspool Police Station, I do ask that you refrain from commenting on this thread, as it would be a distraction from the matter concerned.

JBFox