Carboot Mega Thread 2016

Hi,

Sorry I'm just getting abot confused with all the dates lol! Can I just confirm that there is a car boot sale at Tesco Infirmary Road this Sunday 9th October please?

I usually go to Tesco at Chesterfield but it's not running this week

Yes. its on tomorrow, 9th Oct.

Thanks!

What time do sellers start arriving from please and how much is it?

We have one booked for 9th October. You should be ok to just turn up on the day about 6.30

site is hardstanding no worries about muddy fields

re Tesco tomorrow- this is what they say.

was there many ppl at tesco car boot today? I'm contemplating selling in coupld of weeks either here or thorpe hesley if on.. what time do sellers go in to set up?

was there many ppl at tesco car boot today? I'm contemplating selling in coupld of weeks either here or thorpe hesley if on.. what time do sellers go in to set up?

It looked busy enough with buyers and sellers when I was at Tesco shopping yesterday morning.

hello there,

is anyone knows how and where to contact the proact stadium carboot please? so then we know whether we come to sell or not?

we been there twice and it was not on for 2 weeks,,( twice been there and get back home for nothing :( )

and i dont know where i can have information to whether they are open or not.

any help will very much appreciated.

thanks x

Hi there, Chesterfield has been cancelled for the last two Sundays, once due to the Race for Life, or summat similar. They should be back to normal this coming Sunday so I believe. Don't know of a phone number to use, the last one I had tended to ring forever without anyone picking up. The weather shouldn't play too big a problem, they did move everyone inside under the stands, earlier this year. It wasn't too bad, I've not heard anything recent to say if they will continue this through any bad weather in the winter months ahead. :confused:

Hi there, Chesterfield has been cancelled for the last two Sundays, once due to the Race for Life, or summat similar. They should be back to normal this coming Sunday so I believe. Don't know of a phone number to use, the last one I had tended to ring forever without anyone picking up. The weather shouldn't play too big a problem, they did move everyone inside under the stands, earlier this year. It wasn't too bad, I've not heard anything recent to say if they will continue this through any bad weather in the winter months ahead. :confused:

Thanks for the info. . Very much appreciated. . Will go there this Sunday. . Xx cheers

Tesco Infirmary Road carboot sale this sunday 23rd October

all pitch procèeds go to sheffield children's hospital charity

Regarding tesco car boot do we just pay on entry to sell? 630 am yes?

Regarding tesco car boot do we just pay on entry to sell? 630 am yes?

Yes to both hope to see you there

Hi what time the tesco infimary finish?

Thanks. X