Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

i use to live near manor top in the late 60s llimehouse lane crashed my mates bike it was brand new and he let me have a go i wraped it round a lamp post only went 3 yards on it

if you remember it sorry mate.

the only name i remember from them days was a girl called nancy trulove will be in her fiftys now.she must have left a big impression my memory is dreadful anybody know her?

ps now the statute of limitations is up it was me who knicked your pencil case sorry

it was my first and last criminal act

ps the manor was the best place you could wish to grow up never heard of any crime in them days my missdaminer with the pencil case was talked about for weeks.

ada got some reight strop if me father knew

my uncle still lives up their i belive herbert wathall does anyone

know him?

sorry took so long to reply just had computer repaired i am one of those two names you mentioned:hihi:

Think you are Paul! don't remember Philip going on the Isle of Wight trip!! might be wrong.....but am I!!!!

Think you are Paul! don't remember Philip going on the Isle of Wight trip!! might be wrong.....but am I!!!!

i did go on the trip we were both there:hihi:

i did go on the trip we were both there:hihi:

Does that mean I got it wrong and you are Philip.:confused:

Does that mean I got it wrong and you are Philip.:confused:

yes :D who are you then

i was born n bred on manor lived there right up to the ****ing council knocking our houses down the manor was the best place ever i will never forget it im 31 now i lived on queen mary road just down from standhouse school

Did you know the williams family sure they lived on there or round about there Marie pete caroline julie steven kenny philip and the rest i know lived round there about that time Evelyn and Frank Williams were the parents. .

I know marie we lived at no 8 desmond corner house infact she was in same class as me :o

HI WE LIVED AT 87 BEAUMONT ROAD NEXT TO HUMPHRIES AND HEATH GILMORES SINCE 67 TO 83:cool:

I used to live on Desmond Crescent and in those days you could leave your car and house unlocked and no one would touch it

I used to live on Desmond Crescent and in those days you could leave your car and house unlocked and no one would touch it

We were the same on Queen Mary Road, but I think it was safe then to leave your doors unlocked because we had nothing worth pinching - sad but true.

We were the same on Queen Mary Road, but I think it was safe then to leave your doors unlocked because we had nothing worth pinching - sad but true.

used to live on fairleigh in the 1950 nextdoor to my aunty loved the area then pity its gone now an end of an era;)