Healthy restaurants?

Weatherspoons do a nice cheap menu...I like the spicy noodle dish because its the better option on the diet I am on :) quite nice.

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor - what exactly is this place? i see it on the bus home and I always thought it looked like a supermarket.... thats closed down.

Are there any good Vegan restaurants in Sheffield?

I have loads of food allergies and so vegan food seems to be my best choice as I cannot have any dairy at all.

I am going to go hunting for this Blue Moon Cafe this week! xxx

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor - what exactly is this place? i see it on the bus home and I always thought it looked like a supermarket.... thats closed down.

I have loads of food allergies and so vegan food seems to be my best choice as I cannot have any dairy at all.

I am going to go hunting for this Blue Moon Cafe this week! xxx

Blue Moon is great, but sometimes you have to queue and sometimes it seems like an old fashioned cafeteria and sometimes gangs of mummies with children are taking up all the tables and there's no space for normal punters. Which is fine but it depends on whether or not you can then wait for the next free table.

Blue Moon is great, but sometimes you have to queue and sometimes it seems like an old fashioned cafeteria and sometimes gangs of mummies with children are taking up all the tables and there's no space for normal punters. Which is fine but it depends on whether or not you can then wait for the next free table.

thanks for the tip - on my 30min lunch break that'll be a no... after work though......:)

thanks for the tip - on my 30min lunch break that'll be a no... after work though......:)

Not sure there are many on London Rd love and my dog would agree ...

Roger.... I don't know where London Road is - I work on Arundel gate and i'm not sure what you mean about your dog.

Pure On Raw is a vegan restaurant. I've not been but I'm told that a/ it serves only uncooked food and b/ it's quite expensive.

Pure On Raw is a vegan restaurant. I've not been but I'm told that a/ it serves only uncooked food and b/ it's quite expensive.

Very expensive for what it is, plus not good if you have a nut allergy, it leaves you with about 2 dishes to choose from.

Yeah alot of the RAW diet is like;

get some nuts,

put them in a powerful food processor

(which you don't own)

blend up the nuts with a bunch of obscure vegetables

insert spices and herbs you've never heard of.

ta da!

but i would still like to try it......

has anyone ever made their own nut butters???? we have tried once and FAILED miserably.:help:

Nourish is an excellent place to eat healthy "fast food". You won't get anything as dull as a bowl of plain cauliflower but they do healthy versions of Mexican chilli, Thai green curry, meatballs and more.

http://www.nourishrestaurants.com/

Yes, and they even do a Chicken Burger now that is under 400 calories.