TV / television licensing MEGATHREAD

I'm bound to get something right soon !

Compared to what? Your inability to justify any post you've made in the thread so far? :loopy:

Anything you like mate.

Look, let me burst your bubble, you think we are having an argument, one you may even win. I dont think like that.

I look at it like this, ive posted, given my view, given my advice, people can take it or leave it. Then you stroll along with that crappy attitude and you want me to engage with you. Mate, you support the BBC, go buy a license, go for gold mate. Id rather save my money and not support a political mouthpiece and a cesspit of paedophiles and their protectors.

:)

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 20:51 ----------

It clearly is otherwise you wouldn't have spent the day completely failing to justify your original statement in any logical way. :hihi:

I spent a day with the family only dipping in and out of the forum as i was busy having fun, most of the time.

Maybe thats your problem, youve been sat all day waiting for me to come back and post (quite flattering really) on a thread i have little interest in.

Maybe you should try your best and get a life :)

Anything you like mate.

Look, let me burst your bubble, you think we are having an argument, one you may even win. I dont think like that.

I look at it like this, ive posted, given my view, given my advice, people can take it or leave it. Then you stroll along with that crappy attitude and you want me to engage with you. Mate, you support the BBC, go buy a license, go for gold mate. Id rather save my money and not support a political mouthpiece and a cesspit of paedophiles and their protectors.

:)

---------- Post added 27-08-2015 at 20:51 ----------

I spent a day with the family only dipping in and out of the forum as i was busy having fun, most of the time.

Maybe thats your problem, youve been sat all day waiting for me to come back and post (quite flattering really) on a thread i have little interest in.

Maybe you should try your best and get a life :)

Any chance of providing evidence to support your position of a pedophile conspiracy?