HELP to find Jewellers

Sorry, I wasn't clear. Mr Summers declined to give a forwarding address; the neighbour couldn't have been more helpful She was as much in the dark as me.

I didn't contact the auctioneer as they wouldn't have given me confidential information about a client but I have passed the information on to the police. I talked to the local shopkeepers which is how I was given the mobile number but he's stopped answering that.

How recently did you see him in Morrisons?

Has he something of yours he hasn't returned

I saw him about 4 to 6 weeks ago.

He's not got anything of mine, I just recognise him from past repairs and when I've bought batteries /straps etc..

If you check the auction site you might find more details of whose selling it and might have witnessed paperwork etc.. This might give you more to go on....

If your watch was valuable might be worth checking well known auction sites in case it's for sale etc..

Good luck.

Hope you have more luck than me been to the police station at crystal peaks and thay are no help at all

I have also left a watch with Mr Summers. I've called and called and been given various excuses. I went to his house which is vacant and was told by his neighbour that he had moved to Rotherham but declined to give a forwarding address. His house is up for auction with Graham Penny Auctions in Leicester.

He's stopped answering his mobile now so I got in touch with CAB who told me, in their opinion, it was a crime and I should take it to the police. I did this and the matter has been left with Woodseats Police Station.

I would urge anyone who is in a similar boat to do the same, it can only add impetus.

i cant find the house list in auction. can you tell me which date it is on

Sorry to hear you had no joy with the police at Crystal Peaks davylad. If you want to send me your details I will pass them on to the officer at Woodseats or if you want to contact him yourself I'll sent you his particulars.

If you could let me have his details please i could then get in touch myself hopefully the more who complaine we may get more action

I had a visit from the police this weekend and I've made a statement. I think there are in the region of four or five people who have done the same. I'll send you the contact details via private message davylad.

---------- Post added 24-11-2015 at 14:11 ----------

The police phoned last week and said they had found Mr Summers, my watch was still there and if I was was happy to let him continue with the job they would be in touch. So I am waiting for the call as and when.

I can't believe it! Having traced the guy who ran Abbey Lane Jewellers to his home address he's now moved again and still got my watch ? Should I inform the Police ?

I can't believe it! Having traced the guy who ran Abbey Lane Jewellers to his home address he's now moved again and still got my watch ? Should I inform the Police ?

I would, my opinion is on reading this thread that this man is ducking and diving. Your watch is probably the tip of the iceburg, this guy sounds to be in serious debt. Its possible he is a bankrupt and on some register?