Royal mail post going missing

hi just to let people know that valuables sent by royal mail are being( how shall i put this not getting to the buyers.

and royal mail using every excuse not to pay compansation in the last two months i have had £98 robbed and only got six stamps comp.:

here is my point of view when i give royal mail my post they are then

responsible for it (it is only handled by there employees) .

heres just whats happend ( i sent a package containing some coins i payed special nextday delivary £7.15 they was taped together and put in a padded envelope. when the parcel arrived at buyers house it was empty the next day sticker had been removed along with the coins there was a slit were somone had opend it with a knife and the postman didnt even get a signature that he was legally oblidged to get so while in there care my parcel was opened my sticker next day delivary taken off and my coins gone.

there answer was( not right packaging) but it had to be cut open to get contents out so they wasnt packed to bad then):loopy:

Simple answer is stop using Royal Mail and use a cheaper and superior service like My Hermes.

i will be but it makes you wonder how much stuff goes missing mine was £58 gold £40 coins and thats just me what about all the other people who have had items (lost ?) it must be a massive amount of money.

special nextday delivary is supposed to be insurance against lost or stolen post but they came up with a stupid excuse never said anything about there postman- women) not getting a signature that he or she was legally oblidged to get with special nextday delivary parcels.

I had a friend in Sheffield a few years ago who's postman stole his insurance docs, cancelled the insurance and somehow pocketed the money.

i dont think its fair that royal mail decide when to pay ompansation i think it should be somone from outside of royal mail i would bet that only 5per cent get anything

Simple answer is stop using Royal Mail and use a cheaper and superior service like My Hermes.

Superior? You're having a laugh. They're even worse than RM for parcel care, and customer service is an absolute joke.

Yodel and Hermes named UK's worst parcel delivery firms

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/news/2014-01-10/yodel-and-hermes-named-uks-worst-parcel-delivery-firms

Hermes

27/11/14: Unacceptable levels of service from the multi-national delivery firm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4QGVT1NgfwvBTNRlwG9J34G/hermes

I bought a ring over the internet to be signed for.

A few weeks later after ordering the ring had still not arrived, so i e-mailed the jeweller asking when he would be dispaching.

He e-mailed back saying i had received the item and signed for it on a certain day and time, he even e-mailed me a picture of the signature of the person who had signed for this package.

Errrrr excuse me, this signature was not mine and it wasnt anyone elses in my household. It didnt even have my surname on it:loopy:

He took this up with Royal Mail and it was believed to have been the postman that signed as the signature was upside down and he very stupidly forgot to turn the signature terminal the correct way as if the customer had signed. (BUSTED):rant:

Not sure what the outcome was with this but since that i have never used Royal Mail.

Superior? You're having a laugh. They're even worse than RM for parcel care, and customer service is an absolute joke.

Yodel and Hermes named UK's worst parcel delivery firms

http://www.moneywise.co.uk/news/2014-01-10/yodel-and-hermes-named-uks-worst-parcel-delivery-firms

Hermes

27/11/14: Unacceptable levels of service from the multi-national delivery firm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/4QGVT1NgfwvBTNRlwG9J34G/hermes

I agree on Yodel but I haven't ever had a problem with Hermes. I really like the fact you can just drop it at a local shop

Me too........... Yodel are the pits, but I've not had any problems with Hermes..... yet!

Collect plus for me , never had an issue sent loads , drop off at local shop ??

Royal Mail .... Don't ask got a parcel missing at moment , won't see that again!

i found out royal mail get to auction any parcels that are lol missplaced and keep the profit not bad if they dont pay comp it pays better than postage fees they get i bet christmas party is a belter at our exspence ouch there goes my pocket again lol.

Basic compensation for actual loss: Up to £50 for the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 9am™ service and £500 for the Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm™service or the market value whichever is the lower and the fee repaid.

Evidence of posting is required. Claims must be submitted within 80 calendar days of posting.

Consequential Loss for up to £10,000 is available to purchase at the time of posting at an additional cost. Evidence of Consequential Loss purchase is required. Claims must be submitted within 14 days of posting.