Martial Arts for Women

Thanks - will they post when the new class starts ?

Do you know when they might start as i have a friend that might be intrested in thai boxing

They will be starting sometime this month, if you give trix a call on the number in the link im sure she will give you all the details you need as im not 100% sure of the exact start date

The Sheffield Academy of Martial Arts (393 club on langsett rd) now run female only classes on a tuesday evening with a female instructor, and due to the popularity of the class they might be starting another female begginers class on a sunday evening. any one intrested just check them out at. www.prokungfu.com

You can e mail them through the site.

thanks for the info -

Went to the session on tuesday and it was fantastic, i am still buzzing from it :D

The instructor did say there would be another class starting due to the popularity of what they do / teach, so cant wait for that to open.

any way for now i will have to make do with Tuesday.

For any girls out there venue is the 393 club on Langsett Rd Hillsborough time is 6:15 - 7:15. ;)

Is this a kung fu or kickboxing class?? Is there a lau gar kung fu class just for women?