Youths in Wadsley bridge Sainsburys

The key phrase is 'in my experience', that is what I am basing it on. This is experience of life in general and professionally. Growing up where I did in the 70's and 80's and even into the 90's I occasionally saw some really nasty stuff going on. I do think we live in a much safer environment compared to then. There have always been some youths that are disrespectful, this is nothing new at all.

I know teachers too; some have similar views, others have different views. What have teachers got to do with this?

They'll have to deal with children, well behaved and down right disrespectful 6 or 7 hours a day (or more) every day. I'd have thought their views might be worth more than mine and possibly yours too.

They'll have to deal with children, well behaved and down right disrespectful 6 or 7 hours a day (or more) every day. I'd have thought their views might be worth more than mine and possibly yours too.

Assuming I'm not a teacher?

Assuming I'm not a teacher?

Are you??????

Are you??????

Yes I am....

---------- Post added 27-05-2015 at 18:59 ----------

Have you ever seen the whiter-than-fresh-snow, over-developed dentition of a black-as-coal 'large' Patterdale shine in the glare of a LED torchlight? Think about the alien creatures of 'Attack the Block' and you won't be far off. The fact that the equally-disproportioned warning bark would make a US Marines drill sergeant flinch in his boots helps a fair bot too.

You have completely lost me here. Can I respectfully ask you what point you are trying to make here?

You have completely lost me here. Can I respectfully ask you what point you are trying to make here?
None, I was just reminiscing fondly. About how my evil-sounding and -looking dog took care of some antisocial youths with a clearly nefarious intent. Without any blood spilled, and only their pride wounded :thumbsup:

Supermarkets now..guess it makes a change from knocking people flying on the pavements around hillsborough ..not on !