Camera advice - which one

Hello all

My faithful old camera has died, so looking for a replacement.

I've got a lovely digital cam, and a lovely larger lens, but I like to have a little one for low light events that I'm not too worried about - such as for concerts and gigs (hence the good in low light need). One I'm not too worried if it gets the odd scuff.

Anyone recommend a cheaper smaller camera that produces descent pictures in low light poorer conditions?

Looking to spend around £100, nothing too expensive.

(Heard Sony cybershot is good?)

Hi I use a Fuji xf1 when I don't want to carry my dslr. It has a 1.8 lens and is amazing in low light.

Noted the above, thanks.

Have seen the Canon Ixus range which seem OK for a cheap little 'un. But unsure which 265, 155 or 170 would be better for low light? Can someone with a more knowledgeable brain tell me which spec is best of those three models would be better for low light?

265 is the best out of the 3 you have put up. it has a cmos sensor which will work better at low light.

265 is the best out of the 3 you have put up. it has a cmos sensor which will work better at low light.

Thanks very much :)

I have just bought a Cybershot Hx 50 it's a cracking little camera seems good up to now in low light but a bit over your price range I think. Could be worth shopping around tho