What places have a piano?

Hi, I'm a pianist looking to find places to play. Whilst I have my own keyboard I only want to play at venues that have their own piano, for various reasons (transport being one). I know the showroom has a piano and I'm already in contact with them, does anyone know of any other resturants, bars, halls etc that have their own piano?

Thanks.

I'm told Ivory just off West Street has a piano. However, I think they also already have a pianist :-(

I think there is an untapped market for a good piano bar having seen many in the us that are packed most nights,it has to be done properly though ie get the punters involved and play rock pop ect.

I agree there is a market for this, though I like to think I offer something a bit different from the typical pianist you might find playing. I'm heavily into improvisation, most of what I play is completely improvised, so it does require a certain type of clientele who aren't expecting singalong stuff or whatever... I don't 'reel off the classics' from the 1950s, nor do I have much interest in Norah Jones or the other flavour of the month type people.

It usually goes down very well with lots of people coming up to me with questions about the music after their meal or whatever they've been doing (currently playing saturday evenings 7-9 in the showroom resturant for those interested!).

I'm going to try and get a CD together which hopefully some people will be interested in having.

Where is Ivory's and Boho by the way?

Ranmoor Inn on Fulwood Road has a piano that is available to play.

I think it's called the Kings Head at Attercliffe? Know they have a piano in there.

Where is Ivory's and Boho by the way?

Not sure about Boho, but the Ivory is just off West St, before the Cavendish on the left as you head toward town.

Sounds like West Street Live would be a good venue for you to play. Don't know if they've got their own piano though.