Lost white cat in Broomhill *found*

Our cat went missing late on Wednesday evening in Marlborough Road, Broomhill. She is pure white and has one blue and one green eye. The green eye is weak and watery. She's called Snowflake and I fear the worst.. But please, if anyone has any information, let us know.

*** PLEASE SHARE *** particularly if you know people in or around Thurcroft area.

06/02/2015 We have found this white female cat at the side of the road near Jayclifffe kennels. She looks as though she has been hit by a car and is in a bit of a sorry state. We couldn't leave her so have taken her to Hall Court Vets in Dinnington. They have given her some pain relief and are making her comfortable. Their phone number is 01909 562319. Let's find her family fellow facebookers!

---------- Post added 07-02-2015 at 19:28 ----------

This is from face book just in case as i have had 2 customers cats end up in bently and south emsall from woodseats so please give them a ring just in case

My cat returned after 3 days looking dusty and rather agitated! She has obviously been shut in somewhere but is now recovering and nearly back to her old self!

My cat returned after 3 days looking dusty and rather agitated! She has obviously been shut in somewhere but is now recovering and nearly back to her old self!

glad to hear that :)

Aw that's brilliant! :D