A cool night out! Sat 6th March

hi everyone ,i know this is short notice but just to let you know that me and sian and a few others are going out on saturday the 6th!we are meeting at the bar in the hollywood ball at the valley centertainment at 8.30pm.if you want to join us you are very welcome we are going to brannigans after for a boogie so if you fancy it just turn up and we will have a cool time but beware im bringing my red lips ok!!!!:D:banana: :banana: :banana::clap::thumbsup::D

lots of love from pretty woman xxx

See u 2nite then :thumbsup:

I'll be in Leeds myself but have a good time..

:)

i know i said i would be in brannigans tonight after the party i was supposed to be going to, but im not going no more, despite efforts of work ppl to persuade me!!! (gonna b a slight dissagreement with bf bout me not goin i think! o wel!)

hope you have a great time!!! X x X

Oh guys u missed a fab nite - unfortunately I had to leave at 11 :mad:

Unfortunately Pretty_woman won her bet and I owe her a few Lush bath bombs :P

Can't wait till the next meet :thumbsup:

Sorry I missed it :(

I hope you had a great time!

We'll have to do it again - PW's method of dealing with unwanted male attention was an eye opener ( you might find it handy in dealing with the unwanted female attention you mentioned Jamie ;))

Quiet, low key yet effective...

Originally posted by Siân

We'll have to do it again - PW's method of dealing with unwanted male attention was an eye opener ( you might find it handy in dealing with the unwanted female attention you mentioned Jamie ;))

Quiet, low key yet effective...

Well... I for one am VERY interested to hear just what the technique involves... I'm sure it'd be good for a laugh :)

Sorry I didn't make it, sounds like a good night. I went to a fantastic gig though and had a great time. Next time hopefully count me in though.